Thursday, December 22, 2011

Starbucks Sketches & More



Recently I've been trying to do a page of sketches each night before bed in my Moleskin sketchbook. I'm trying not to think so much when I do these, just draw and not worry about anatomy, perfection, etc. Really enjoying it so far :3



Last night's sketch page featured tubby unicorns and a small girl :3 May do some more with these two in the future.



Studies done at Starbucks. I still need to push my gestures, but this was a lot of fun to do.



Random doodles. I drew the left girl first, then decided to do the same girl, only much heavier. It was a fun exercise & I want to do it some more.

That's all for now! I've been doing some Christmas gift paintings I'll post after the holidays. :)

Wishing everyone a safe & wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment