Thursday, December 22, 2011

30 Day Challenge (so far)



Day 2: Fave animal. I chose the snow leopard, as I love all big cats, but they're definitely my favorite of the group :)

Day 3: Fave food! I decided to show a couple of the types of food I could ALL DAY EVERY DAY and never get sick of, haha XD



Day 4: Fave place. I ended up going w/ my bed, as it's the one place in all the world where I feel the most comfortable, the most relaxed. Yes, there are other places, like the forest, anything w/ running water, etc, but this seemed like a good one to go with :3




Day 5: Your BFF. I don't really consider anyone a "best" friend, though I do have "close" friends and those I could tell anything to & not have to feel judged or worry that they'll tell everyone my secrets. Meagan is one of those friends, which is why I chose her for this one :)

Day 7: Fave word. I don't have a particular favorite word, but I do have two I tend to use way more than is necessary: Awesome & Fuck.



Day 6: Fave book characters (not from a movie). These are Elene & Kylar from Brent Weeks's The Night Angel Trilogy. I LOVE these two. They go through so much shit, together and apart, and their strength through the whole series was amazing to me. I love them so much X3

I'm happy with how Elene came out, but Kylar, not so much :\ He was meant to be lean and muscular, but I made him a bit too tall, and his proportions aren't right. I should have given him a longer torso, and less long legs, since he needs to be able to crawl around & fit into tight spaces for what he does throughout the series. Maybe I'll try illustrating these two again some day :)



Day 8: Fave animated character. I went with the easiest, Sailor Moon :P She's also the one character that no matter how old I get, I will always love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment